Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY JARED!!!!!!!!!


Today is Jared's 15th birthday! It's amazing to think that I'll be taking him to get his drivers permit!?! I can't believe that pretty soon he will be taking us to places (scary). WOW!
Jared as you can tell loves to have fun, everything he does he just has to be the best at it, just like his Dad. He really looks up to his Dad and enjoys being with him, and doing all that he does. Lucky for Jared he has a great Dad. Jared likes to play fight with me all the time, but to bad for him because I can still take him DOWN!!! Those muscles still have some growing to do;).
Just a few weeks ago I realized how much he has grown, we were all camping and Bill took us "scouting" for his Elk. After a couple of hours I decided to take the kids with me back to camp so that BIll could enjoy his time out, and Jared drove us all back to camp, collected some fire wood and stared a fire for us to keep us warm. He was there taking care of us and it hit me, he is growing up! I must say, I am very lucky to have such an amazing son. Hope you had a good day, thanks for making life interesting for the rest of us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

I love that he has to be flexing in every picture. haha hope you don't mind I stole the picture for my blog.

McKean Family said...

Hey, its trish,I am so glad we can see whats going on with you and your fam now!