

This is what happens when you leave a teenager alone for a couple of hours! Jared and his friends decided to get me for an April fool's joke! They made my house a complete disaster, obviously! They used about 18 rolls of t.p. to create their master piece. This was all done inside the house and they did not miss a thing! As you can see he seems pretty proud of it too, either that or his "big muscles"! Well, when we got home he hid under
the table because he thought I would be mad. I actually thought it was so cool! This was the first time someone has done this to my house, well done Jared!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh Jerry! Nice muscles. I hope you made him clean it up. :)
actually Bill wasn't too impressed and he ended up cleaning it up.
I was trying to take pictures but the rest of the kids were already tearing it down and playing with it, so it actually was alot worse than that. He is so funny sometimes! ;)
Post a Comment