Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY!


Happy Mother' Day! I just had to say, this has been such a wonderful Mother's Day for me! I have really been blessed! I can't believe at times that I have such a big family, yet at the same time I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much, He has given me this opportunity and has trusted me with His children! It really humbles me to think of this wonderful blessing. I enjoy being A mother, realizing that my influence is the most important thing to my family, (although I'm not perfect and make mistakes) I will always strive to do my best and be that example for them. I love the saying "Mother's are the very HEART AND SOUL of the family". It is so true!!! I just want them to know that I love them all so--- much! And thank you for making this such a special day for me!xoxoxo
Posted by Picasa

No comments: