Thursday, August 27, 2009
BACK TO SCHOOL!!! YEE-PEE!!!
I know, i'm making that sound like i'm throwing a party! This is exciting because the kids like their new schools and teachers which makes it so great. Back to school was something that I was looking forward to, but once it happened, I realized that it was very lonely around here and my husband and I were so sad for the first few days, missing all these guys! Jared is the only one missing in action, I have yet to take his picture since he is "Mr.license to drive" and he is in and out of here faster than I can keep track of! Man this driving teenage thing is a new for me!
BTW-I'm not so lonely anymore ;0). It has been nice to have lunch with my sweetheart just about everyday, and getting back on track with my to do lists! Gotta love school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment