Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Disneyland 2009!
Our Disneyland trip was a huge sucess! We had a such a great time! The kids enjoyed 90% of the trip, minus the hot weather and long lines, they did so good. It was great to see Bill and how excited he was to see the kids have so much fun. Secretly, I really do believe Disney is magical! ;)
California Adv. was so much fun, can't believe I got on the 'sscreamer' It was fun riding with Jared, because I was freaking out! I was in a panick to get out of the ride before it even started, and I knew I could squeeze the heck out of Jared if it really came down to that. But it ended up being such a blast.
When it was over Bill admitted, it was the most fun he's had at Disney, and that in it self is huge! (coming from someone who doesn't do well in a crowed place).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment